You have probably been studying Irish for years, and yet, you still feel nervous, embarrassed, or self-conscious about speaking Irish. Perhaps you must speak slowly, and you have difficulty finding the right words to communicate. Maybe speaking Irish feels like a chore. Maybe you make simple grammar mistakes that make you feel foolish.
You might even feel like you are too old to ever master Irish or any other language. I am here to tell you that nothing could be further from the truth! Anyone can become fluent in Irish — at any age — you simply need to find a system that makes learning as easy as possible
You learn by doing. If you want to become a better speaker, you need to speak more. And if you want to become a better listener, you need to listen more. You won’t become fluent by studying rules. You must practice speaking and listening.
Are my lessons for You?
1. If you have already studied Irish for years in high school or maybe university, and you are now serious about becoming fluent in Irish as quickly as possible, this is for you.
2. If you are serious about using Irish to travel, thinking of moving back to Ireland or do business, then these lessons are for you.
3. If you want to focus on improving your Irish listening and speaking…then these lessons are for you.
My lessons are designed to take you from an intermediate learner to an advanced speaker.
Why choose my lessons. My lessons will give you the tools to become a confident Irish speaker.
4.If you don’t have anyone to practice your Irish speaking with, I can help you.
5. If you’re looking for exciting lessons that use everyday Irish, I can help you.
6. If you’re ready to challenge yourself to talk in Irish about interesting topics, I can help you.
7. Speak Irish with confidence
8. Learn to speak automatically without thinking
9. Speak quickly, naturally and smoothly
10. Communicate with confidence and much more.
When I started teaching, I wanted to create something new and meaningful for people wanting to learn the Irish language.
My family has always spoken Irish in Connemara and I am extremely proud of this rich heritage. I am looking for students who love to learn. My mission is to get you passionate about using Irish to communicate and translate your thoughts and ideas quickly. To do that, I have created a different kind of Irish lesson, built around interesting subjects that make people think.
Go raibh mile maith agaibh